Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 46 - February 26, 2009

This is a public service announcement for all parents. PLEASE do not do this to your children. Ever. I don't care if you think it will be funny someday. (Yes, it will be, however...). And if you just can't resist, please don't do it during your child's most awkward years. You know what I'm talking about - those years that no matter what you wear or what you do to your hair, you still look like a freak. I don't care if your Dad wore this in a Thanksgiving play 20 years prior. I don't care if Grandma made it. I don't care if the hat is crafted from a plastic green flower pot. Just don't do it. P.L.E.A.S.E. Just don't.



Public announcement over. Now the laughter may commence. Bring it. I'm ready.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay that's freaking funny!!! and WTF was it for? i think you should have spencer wear it tomorrow!!!! OMG he'd flip out!

Brit said...

Halloween one year! Can you even believe it? My parents still laugh hysterically when they see this. It just makes me roll my eyes. Thankfully, I have no idea where it is anymore. :) You have a lil' pumpkin picture that your little man is not going to be fond of one day....but at least he was still a "baby" and couldn't object.

Anonymous said...

yeah the high water pumpkin costume...i need to post that picture...thanks for the idea!;)

Anonymous said...

It's almost midnight. I'm beat and that picture was just the pick-me-up I needed. Thank God, I didn't have a toothbrush in my mouth when I saw it. I'd be in the emergency room for sure, trying to get it unstuck from my throat. Jeez, Britni, I'm still laughing so hard I don't know if I can finis . . .