On the other hand, I'm glad we didn't have Parent-DayCare Provider conferences today because I bet Taylor would have failed. That little beast - he was in trouble three times before we got home. And we live next door, basically. With Slade being away from home, I should have put money on whether or not T would be a heathen. He always acts out when his Dad is gone.
So, in case one of us doesn't survive - here is a photo that is proof that we could get along from time to time. :) For any of you who may have witnessed any altercations between the two of us today, I hope you are able to erase those from your memory. I'd hate for that to be my lasting legacy.
1 comment:
just a little tidbit...taylor was GREAT at daycare yesterday!:) except for the fact that we heard about tank school graduation 6,000 times!;) his dad will go to his army graduation to you know;)
Post a Comment