
Hold the show! My taxes are done! And it's not even March. Around here, it's kinda like the cobbler's kid - - everyone else's books and taxes get done, but I haven't opened a bank statement and reconciled to it in 18 months. Never fear, I do reconcile to the bank's website almost daily...so I guess that counts. However, I am the world's worst when it comes to organizing and taking care of our bookwork.
I hate tax time. It causes me such anxiety EVEN THOUGH I can predict the outcome within $100 bucks almost every time. I just know the dang IRS is gonna come after me for something. I also know I'll come out on top - but now I know first hand how much of a mess of things those auditors can make when they are doin' their thang. Having been through my first school audit, I know that I can survive, but I've also developed an aversion to the whole idea. :) I think I've mentioned it before, but dealing with the IRS ranks right around cleaning the horsetrailer with a toothbrush.
I had to do that once you know.
It sucked.
It wasn't my idea. Apparently, my Dad doesn't appreciate my breaking curfew and coming home under the influence. Even though I still maintain he was dead wrong about that part.
1 comment:
ya think maybe your dad just didn't want to clean the horse trailer because it was never like you to break curfew, right?
Post a Comment