Friday night after work, I took the boys to the stock show. We had tickets to the rodeo and met up with Uncle Brock and Aunt Felicia. It was fun. Spencer just is SO not into that stuff - 2 events in and he was begging to come home. Taylor loved it.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Day 36 - February 6, 2009
I wasn't technically dropping the ball on my 365 project - I've got photos from every single day, but LORD mercy, I've been so tired I can't even stay awake long enough to post! I'm good for a moment, until my next nap in about 5 minutes....so here's a catchup.
Friday night after work, I took the boys to the stock show. We had tickets to the rodeo and met up with Uncle Brock and Aunt Felicia. It was fun. Spencer just is SO not into that stuff - 2 events in and he was begging to come home. Taylor loved it.
I think the highlight for me was when the One Arm Bandit drove into the arena. I haven't seen him since I was a young whipper-snapper. Made me a little nostalgic.
We got home at about 1:15am. I'm STILL trying to recover.
Friday night after work, I took the boys to the stock show. We had tickets to the rodeo and met up with Uncle Brock and Aunt Felicia. It was fun. Spencer just is SO not into that stuff - 2 events in and he was begging to come home. Taylor loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment