My kids are deprived of this "activity" because I hate it. Thanks to BFF Michelle for saving my bacon over the prospect of a wild Kindergarten Valentine Party. Good room mom I would not make. Ugh.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Day 41 - February 11, 2009
Ultimate Frustration = A perfectionist who has no knack whatsoever for rolling/baking/decorating sugar cookies.
My kids are deprived of this "activity" because I hate it. Thanks to BFF Michelle for saving my bacon over the prospect of a wild Kindergarten Valentine Party. Good room mom I would not make. Ugh.
My kids are deprived of this "activity" because I hate it. Thanks to BFF Michelle for saving my bacon over the prospect of a wild Kindergarten Valentine Party. Good room mom I would not make. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i may have saved your rear for the games, but I would of had a hell of a time getting cookies to look that perfect!!;)
that's why we make such a good team!
Those are beautiful ! I am no good at decorating ... I can make them taste nice but they never look pretty !
Post a Comment