Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 41 - February 21, 2009

Falling behind again on my posting. Jeez. Not alot is happening around here. Things are going to get exciting soon, but until then, you'll just have to deal with my mundane existance!

Slade and Taylor are chatting over oranges. They had lots of catching up to do after Slade got home from Louisville. And, they both share a love of apples and oranges too. Funny, because when Taylor started eating baby food, he HATED fruits, but loved veggies so much he had a naturally orange nose! Seriously. I barely noticed it at the time, but now I see pictures and am just horrified! These days, we can't get a daily dose of vegetables in him for anything, but he'll eat enough fruit to keep the orchards in business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi is the opposite. I could only feed him fruits and now he eats anything and everything green on his plate and most the time he doesn't touch anything else :)