I recently came across this photo and I now understand why God didn't grace my life with any girls. Can you imagine me decking them out is silly girl things and dressing myself to match? I would - totally. I tried to do that with my boys, but my husband objected very quickly.
This is Janie. She was so small and I loved her to pieces. She was also actually riding in that carriage in the photo I posted awhile back. Unfortunately, she got under the neighbor's tire one day...and my heart has never been the same. She would have been beautiful. She was Alaskan Eskimo. I have no idea what we were doing with her on the ranch - she really couldn't have been more out of place. But she couldn't have been more loved.
Someday I'll introduce you to the animal that shaped who I am today - and why I can still cry when I think about him.
1 comment:
what a beautiful lady you are now...but that girl looking stuff was SO not you ALL those years ago!!!
the girls are just dying over the little puppy
Post a Comment