Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 42 - February 12, 2009

Ooops, I got behind again. Still taking pictures, but not finding time to get them posted. I got wrapped up in a book I had to finish, and it's back to tax time - which also means my house is a war zone...so sitting down and making sure I do this kind of thing sometimes falls short on my to-do list.

Today found us at Spencer's love party at school. They made beaded necklaces for a love in their life, made Valentine people with accordian arms and legs, and ate WAY TOO MUCH crap. But they all had a load of fun. It's hard to take pictures in his classroom - it's such a small pace crammed full of 21 Kindergarten bundles of wildness, along with a half a dozen adults or so. We managed. I escaped as quickly as I could.

No comments: