Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 34 - February 4, 2009

My second least favorite part of the day: Why can bathtime never be about just getting scrubbed up? At our house, the boys treat it like an Olympic event. A contest to see who can get the most water on the bathroom floor or a competition to see who can clean out the most bottles of shampoo/soap when I'm not looking. It makes me crazy!!!

(And for the record, my least favorite part of the day is the rat race that ensues every morning with trying to get both kids fed, dressed, teeth brushed, mated shoes on, backpacks found, missing glove located, ice scraped from the van, kids in the van....I breathe a sigh of relief every morning as soon as I sit down at my desk, knowing that the worst part of the day is over. People tell me this doesn't get better until the kids leave home. Sigh.)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I think we live in the same house ... those are my two least favourite parts of the day too, for the same reason !