WE MISS DADDY!
COME HOME SOON!
We haven't eaten a decent meal in days. The boys have no one to "read" on the Wii when they need it, so I have to go downstairs 40 times. Your work cell phone has been ringing off the desk, and is now doing that annoying "missed call" beeping. I had to take out the garbage. I almost had to read Smokey the Cowhorse to Taylor. I'm not as good at the dishes as you are. I hate having no adult conversation between the hours of 4:30pm and 7:30am. I have had to crawl into a cold bed way too many nights in a row. Your dirty socks aren't everywhere - I don't know what to do with myself. You aren't here to retrieve my packages at the post office, so I have to risk life & limb to do it. Little boy butts get shy if they have to ask Mom for help in the bathroom. I'm afraid they're going to ask me where babies come from. Or someone might lose a tooth while you're gone! Please, can't you see?! We need you here. Screw Kentucky.
1 comment:
assuming he made it home safely and you could of called david if someone was gonna loose a tooth!;)
Post a Comment