You know that whole business about "With Age comes Wisdom"? Yep. Total believer. Because with 20+ years under my belt since this photo was taken, I can promise you, I would never make the decision to do that now. Never. Ever. Not even for money. :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Day 40 - February 10, 2009
My feet hurt. ALL.THE.TIME. Especially in the morning. But only since I've had kids. The moment I open my eyes, I just have a burning desire for SOMEONE, ANYONE to rub the ache out of them. In the shower, I clean and scrub way more than humanly necessary because it just diminishes the pain so well. Then I get out of the shower and put heels on, almost daily. I hate heels. I joke that the only thing different for me on Friday workdays are the fact that I'm usually wearing comfortable shoes.
But apparently, I didn't always feel that way. You'll notice the heels in the photo, circa 1985 or so. I put those suckers on willingly, along with that killin' 1960s dress and pushed that baby buggy all the way up to my Grandma's house on gravel roads.
You know that whole business about "With Age comes Wisdom"? Yep. Total believer. Because with 20+ years under my belt since this photo was taken, I can promise you, I would never make the decision to do that now. Never. Ever. Not even for money. :)
You know that whole business about "With Age comes Wisdom"? Yep. Total believer. Because with 20+ years under my belt since this photo was taken, I can promise you, I would never make the decision to do that now. Never. Ever. Not even for money. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a precious photo! the girls will get a bang out of it! looks like something from the "olden days!"
you were just as beautiful then as you are now. I'm sure if you knew your dear, sweet grandma was waiting at her house...you'd run up the hill in that get up!!
love you lots
HA HA! I feel ya girl!!
Post a Comment