I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. I'm sure any readers I had have dropped me from their "favorites" and I'll be back to square one there. Sorry. I can't really figure out why I dropped the ball, but then I noticed that the last entry I posted was the day before I went back to work full-time.
That's it - I've been in a constant state of change/panic/confusion since the end of August. You wouldn't have wanted to hear me ramble anyway. I promise. But things are better now for the most part. I finally have everything tossed back up the air and I'm doing a better job of juggling. In fact, I'm a better juggler with a full-time job than I was at home. Who knew!
Anyway, I am embarking on a new "project". Several gals I know have inspired me to do Project 365, which is a photo a day. Like many of them, I could never in my lifetime get them all scrapbooked, but I *might* be able to get them all blogged. And THEN, the coolest thing is I can have my blog printed and bound into a hardcover book. I'm the sorriest "journaler" you'll ever meet, and my memory stinks - so maybe this is a way for things to not get away from me! MAYBE. Again...no promises. But I'm going to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment