I wanted to go to Hawaii today. Or Belize. Jamaica would be fine. Anywhere other than here where the wind blew 70mph+ (NOT kidding) and the temperatures were frigid. Instead, I went to work and then got a few groceries. Bah.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been feeling the same way the past few days ( go check out my blog for some summer-y pictures!) So this morning I headed to the store and bought stuff to make slow cooked jamacian jerk chicken, cuban black beans and rice , a fresh pineapple- heck, I might even crank up the heat, put on my swimsuit and have myself a rum punch! I'm just counting the days-I will be in curacao in exactly 17 days, 9 hours!
AWWWW - at least you have something on the horizon to look forward to! I need to pretend it's summer somehow. Sigh. Off to your blog!
Post a Comment