Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 3 - January 4, 2009

How many times do they say a person needs to do something before it becomes habit? 7? 13? For me, probably never - but I'm bound and determined to not fail at this YET. I admit that on boring days like today, I mill around and wonder what to take a picture of. Seriously. I almost took a picture of my sink full of dirty dishes, but decided that you might not be ready for that much REAL just yet. Oh, don't worry, I'll be keepin' it real, but I'll ease you into it.

So for today and keepin' it real - here's my little one with a bottle of Coke - yep, fully leaded. For dinner. After church, the three of us were hungry and we knew Dad wasn't home to feed, so we stopped in for some wholesome wraps, funyons and pop from the Gas Stop.


Mother of the Year award goes to me today.

No comments: