Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 2 - January 3, 2009

Don't you just love what you get when you mix a 4-year-old with 4 sheets of small stickers?



We went to a birthday party tonight for little Lukas, who turned 2. The stickers were part of the goody bags his Mom sent home with us. Taylor was thrilled and set right to work decorating his Dad's office door. Good thing we still haven't gotten around to replacing all the doors with the solid oak ones I want. This didn't even upset me. Of course, I took a picture and immediately removed all the stickers...but I will leave the 300 stickers he put all over his little learning laptop. See, aren't you proud? I'm learning to let things go. :)

Speaking of birthdays, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother Brock who turned 26 today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry bout the stickers....glad he liked them though:)