That is hilarious! I do an ab workout tape (yes, VHS!) every morning and the first several mornings the boys did it with me. Hamish is the only holdout who still joins me most days. So funny!
First and foremost, I am a mom and a wife. I take care of three of the greatest guys in the world. :) In my daytime life, I am the business manager of our school district. I moonlight as a bookkeeper for several businesses. Don't ask me how I keep it all straight because I don't know. I love to just be in the moment. I can nap on the couch or sit at Chuck E Cheese with the boys - fine with either one...I have totally come full circle and realized that I have to relish the time I've got before it's over rather than wish life away. So here I am...wishing to soak it all in!
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I do an ab workout tape (yes, VHS!) every morning and the first several mornings the boys did it with me. Hamish is the only holdout who still joins me most days. So funny!
Post a Comment