Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1 - January 2, 2009

Because I'm an oldest child, it will bug me until the end of my time that I didn't get started with Project 365 ON January 1. The old me would have never started late - I would have waited another entire year, neverminding the fact that I don't HAVE to run on a calendar year. But the new me, ah yes, the new me is going to start it and get over it. :)



Here's Day 1. Have you ever seen such a look of intensity? Spencer is bowling on the Wii - and I'll also use this brief moment to tell you that he whooped the crap out of all of us. Slade and I are always amazed that we bowl really true to life with the Wii. Our scores are truly very real with what we would bowl at the bowling alley. So, all four of us played and Spencer got a 168. I was second with a 148 or so. Slade was right around 130 and Taylor was somewhere around 90. Now, will sometime tell me how my 6-year-old accomplished that? I've bowled that good twice in my life - and not on a stupid video game.

No comments: