Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 10 - January 11, 2009

I can't believe tomorrow starts another new work week. I'm exhausted! I literally crunched numbers ALL weekend. I did manage to get a few loads of laundry done, but other than that, I accomplished WORK. On my WEEKEND! Ugh. I also watched Rock of Love Bus - and I felt SO disgusting even subjecting my eyes to that trash. But I probably won't be able to quit watching. That Bret Michaels is such a bag of garbage. I just want to scream "MAYBE IF YOU WOULD DISPLAY A LITTLE MORE CLASS, THE SHOW WOULD CAST WOMEN WITH A LITTLE MORE CLASS FOR YOU!" Rant over.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

HA HA HA Brit! I got sucked in to this show as well! Heck, I can't complain-The train wreck kept me on the treadmill for 40 minutes the other day :p