Taylor had his first trip to the dentist. He's the proud owner of 20 healthy teeth and NO cavities! He did a great job - and Dr Ron said he wished all of his little kid patients were as good as Taylor. Pretty good considering that when he went in and saw the chair and equipment, he was pretty sure he was going to get cut open.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Day 29 - January 30, 2009
Today was on the books to be one of the worst ever! What kind of idiot schedules an audit exit conference and dentist appointments in the same day?! Me I guess! It's all good though - the sun has gone to bed and I'm still alive. :)
Taylor had his first trip to the dentist. He's the proud owner of 20 healthy teeth and NO cavities! He did a great job - and Dr Ron said he wished all of his little kid patients were as good as Taylor. Pretty good considering that when he went in and saw the chair and equipment, he was pretty sure he was going to get cut open.
This wasn't Spencer's first "rodeo". Though he really doesn't have reason to be, he was a little scared this time. My suspicions were correct and he does have a little cavity. He'll have to have that filled in a couple of weeks. He had his first set of x-rays. He has 24 teeth to take care of!
I also came out shining, though I'm going to go back in and have some sensitive spots filled - my enamel sucks and wears down to nothing at my gum lines. Dr Ron said I'm probably too aggressive with my brushing and prescribed me an electric toothbrush. :)
Taylor had his first trip to the dentist. He's the proud owner of 20 healthy teeth and NO cavities! He did a great job - and Dr Ron said he wished all of his little kid patients were as good as Taylor. Pretty good considering that when he went in and saw the chair and equipment, he was pretty sure he was going to get cut open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a brave boy! Mickey has her first Dental appointment next week... I plan on taking my camera. lol
Post a Comment