Friday, January 9, 2009
Day 8 - January 9, 2009
I thought I would use today's post to catch up on something I've been meaning to do on here. Back in August, I posted photos of the bathroom project we were starting and then never did get around to posting "after" pictures. So...here it is:
We are absolutely thrilled with the way it all turned out. It was the first time we took on ceramic tile, which I laid myself. Not hard to do if you have the right tools, but I wouldn't want to make my living doing it. It's just so nice to have the second bathroom, especially now that I am working and we all need to be out the door at the same time every morning. I know it's hard to really appreciate through pictures, but it is no easy task to take photos of a 5x7 room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment