Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 13 - January 14, 2009

Oh.My.Gosh. BRRRRR!!!! Have I mentioned that lately? I hate this! It was 3 below zero without the wind chill when I went to the bank and to get the mail at 10am this morning. YUCK. My bossman and I were talking today and fantacizing about sunshine and cold beer. He favors 90-100 degrees - and I don't need it that hot. But seeing that we work together and he is my next door neighbor, ONE of us is going to be semi-unhappy with the conditions. :)

See, I'm such a fair weather girl. 75 degrees, no wind, and a nice evening thunderstorm that quickly clears out is my idea of wonderful. Funny thing is, I'm usually ready for seasons to change - eagerly anticipating the dawn of the next one. However, I am terribly afraid that this winter has ruined me. I might face winter with dread and trepidation every year now! What if it really took 31 years for that to happen to me? Stupid weather!

Mel, this is for you - and I really truly believe your last blog post about being hot "jinxed" us. THANK YOU if it really happens!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOL it went from being 63 yesterday to 28 (the high was SUPPOSED TO BE 42, but the freezing fog kept that away!) *sigh* just a little Spring tease I guess!