I spent part of Saturday venturing back into messing with candy molds. I used to love it. Now I remember that I don't. But I was on a mission. My co-worker (secretary) Lisa's birthday is today, but I am going to make all of my acknowledgements on Monday - so everyone can be there to enjoy it with us!
I made chocolate cordial cups, added a strawberry and drizzed with white chocolate. They turned out pretty good - I just wish the strawberries were prettier. I bought the ONLY container the store had left, so I guess I can't be picky. Now I'll try to get a cake made and her gift wrapped - and I'll be set!
1 comment:
um yeah, you are HANDY as hell! and by the way my birthday isn't very far away and just ONE of those little strawberry things wouldn't hurt me!;)
Post a Comment