Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Day 72 - March 24, 2009
Ok, I hate all this snow. But I do admit that I love the occassional SNOW DAY! One more reason I love my job. :) I did absolutely nothing. I took about 4 naps and watched some mindless tv. Oh, and I finished up my last Twilight book. That was it! But I loved it.
So did the boys. I let them sleep on the living room floor last night because they get such a kick out of it. Why, I don't know. But they like it so much they have now convinced me they should get to sleep on the floor every night that's not a daycare/school night. Guess I don't care - it's not me that will be stiff and sore and handicapped the next day. (Well, it is - but that's because I'm old AND trying to keep up with Jillian, not because I'm sleeping on the ground.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what is it with kids and sleeping on the floor? OMG, i can't handle it!
oh yeah and if jillian doesn't kill you let me borrow your dvd sometime;)
Post a Comment