I also had time to get some color in my hair yesterday. THANK GOD. It was getting to the point where I was going to have start getting creative and wear hats to work. Riiiiight. I still need some highlights, but I might hold off until the next go-round. I told my Mom I want burgandy highlights (or purple) for my trip. No? Anything to grasp my youth, which I feel is slipping right through my fingers. Did I tell you I found a permanent wrinkle the other day? Right between my eyes. Thanks to all of you who noticed but never told me! That would have been good information YESTERDAY!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Day 52 - March 4, 2009
Maybe you wonder if I like Taylor better than Spencer. :) Not the case. Problem is, the older one has already hit "camera-phobe" mode. Little turd. I have to literally hold him down to get him to sit for a picture. Here's proof that he's still alive and well.
I also had time to get some color in my hair yesterday. THANK GOD. It was getting to the point where I was going to have start getting creative and wear hats to work. Riiiiight. I still need some highlights, but I might hold off until the next go-round. I told my Mom I want burgandy highlights (or purple) for my trip. No? Anything to grasp my youth, which I feel is slipping right through my fingers. Did I tell you I found a permanent wrinkle the other day? Right between my eyes. Thanks to all of you who noticed but never told me! That would have been good information YESTERDAY!
I also had time to get some color in my hair yesterday. THANK GOD. It was getting to the point where I was going to have start getting creative and wear hats to work. Riiiiight. I still need some highlights, but I might hold off until the next go-round. I told my Mom I want burgandy highlights (or purple) for my trip. No? Anything to grasp my youth, which I feel is slipping right through my fingers. Did I tell you I found a permanent wrinkle the other day? Right between my eyes. Thanks to all of you who noticed but never told me! That would have been good information YESTERDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment