I did it. I fell for the "spring pictures money trap". We already had good school pictures taken in the fall, but then for whatever reason, they always come back and do more in the spring. We had the option to buy them (5 sheets for $39) or not. I've always had a hangup with that, even when they would offer me the bonus sheets at JcPenneys. No matter if the pictures were ridiculous, I couldn't stand the thought of someone taking photos of my kid and shoving them through a paper shredder, which is exactly what happens the moment you deny them.
So, while we didn't need them, I bought them anyway. And I justified it by the fact that it *might* be the last time he has all of his front teeth. And he's in Kindergarten. And he's my big boy. And I just wanted them, dangit. Even though they aren't good. For $39, I did my part today in stimulating the economy.
Here are the fall pictures, taken in August 2008:

Here are the spring pictures, taken in February 2009:
2 comments:
They look so handsome!! And I'm still cracking up about Spencer playing Wii till 4:30 in the morning!!! LOL!!!!!
handsome young man! it's amazing to see how they've changed already this year!
Post a Comment