Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 60 - March 12, 2009

One of my greatest stress relievers is music. LOUD music. I don't care what kind. As long as it's loud.

Tonight I had to do it. I just needed to let loose a little. I didn't even pull the blinds before I started dancing. Of course, it became even more fun when Taylor came upstairs and wanted to join me.

I love that he's still too little to think I'm stupid. Spencer thinks I am embarrassing. Taylor thinks I'm wonderful. I'm going to hate it when they both think I'm stupid and embarrassing, which I completely acknowledge is not that far off.

*Wow, looking at these photos reminds me how desperately I need to decorate my living room. The moment we get home from New York, I am going to start saving for new furniture. That's always been my excuse for living with it like it is. No more!

No comments: