I promise some rockin' pictures after this weekend of yours truly and her homies gettin' down to some ROCK BAND.
Okay, have ya'll played this?! My sister-in-law's little brother saved and saved and bought Rock Band, and I tell you what, we should have all helped him pay for it. He brings it up to our house about every other weekend and that is ALL ANY OF US accomplish all weekend long! Even Spencer loves it.
We all hate to see Sunday come, when Colton starts studiously packing up his stuff. The only real downfall to it all is that it is alot of stuff - and takes up most of my family room.
I'm not a master of anything - and I'm slowly improving on the drums. I typically vie for guitar, but sometimes get begged into vocals. What I hate is bass. OH. WHAT.A.SNOOZE.
I was complaining about this the other night at bowling, and one of my teammates actually plays the bass and has since she was old enough to hold one. And she confirmed, it IS a snore. So, it's not just me doing something wrong.
I think it would be especially fun to play after a cocktail or five - but we have never done that. LOL I smell a good time coming up! Providing the weather holds, I will be able to retreat to my basement and step into my rockstar clothes by late evening tomorrow. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment