Sunday, March 2, 2008

It'll Be A Long 24 Hours!

I'm the proud new owner of a Cricut (see my post below) but I don't have it yet! My Mom got me one in Sioux Falls - and she's not due home until tomorrow. I am so flipping excited!!! I'm on my way to Rapid tomorrow, and I have enough money saved to buy a few extra cartridges. I've been kicking butt trying to get everything done so I can disappear to my 'craft corner' tomorrow the moment Mom arrives. And I don't plan on coming out until next month. :)

I apologize for the lack of the Rock Band photos - they all sucked eggs. ALL OF THEM. So I've been waiting for a few more opportunities, but we are all just too busy.

Well, now that I have this purchase saved for, I guess it's on to my next big thing. A new dining room table. I'm not even going to look until I've saved $1200. I think I have about $800 - so I should be able to shop in the next few months!

No comments: