Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Want....I Need....I Want....I Need

I'm selling books like crazy on half.com trying to fund a "toy" completely no where near our budget. We are trying not to spend frivilously in an attempt to become debt-free. But that doesn't mean all of my little life's pleasures have to become extinct. It just means I have to figure out how to pay for them - aside from selling illegal drugs or working a corner. :)

I've GOT to have it. And don't you suppose I deserve it, considering that I've been mispronouncing its name for about 2 months. Add to that the fact that I rarely get to retreat to my scrapping space. But someday, SOMEDAY, I can put this $500 beauty to work! I just want it now. I'd feel so much better if it were collecting dust here than in some dirty warehouse.



Oh, the movie last night was cute. The boys loved it, especially some of the potty humor. Of course, they are boys. That stuff is hysterical, don't ya know?!? Slade deemed it a movie we'll have to purchase on DVD, so I guess that means it was pretty good.

No comments: