Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 90 - April 11, 2009

Despite Taylor's concerns, the Easter Bunny found our house late on Saturday night. He *just about* forgot to hide the eggs, which would have been a disaster!



The bunny brought each boy a movie, a pair of shorts, a few little trinket-y toys and some candy. The baskets also included a Reester Bunny, which is one giant bunny shaped Reese Peanut Butter cup. I was excited at the thought, since that is one of my favorite candy bars ever. However, that this was even too much for me! I took one bite of an ear and decided that had to be the equivalent of about 6 PB cups! Ugh. TOO.MUCH.CHOCOLATE. Is that possible?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay had I known there were that big of reeses peanut butter cups at your house...I'd of broke in for that! Oh I LOVE them!