??
I suppose it's actually a little of both - but I can tell you that I'd sure be better at talking about pictures I happen to have then happening to take pictures of everything that goes on in my life on a daily basis....
So, I'll try that method.

THIS horrible, nasty, HUGE, ugly creature was in the yard next door to us a few weeks ago. The neighbor killed it, but Slade had to hold it for pictures with the kids. Here's what I wonder...WHY on earth did everyone else who lives in my house feel the need to touch it?
Just a few days ago, my son brought the baby of the above mentioned into my house. INTO MY HOUSE. Half of it was wrapped around his arm, the other half was dangling carelessly. UGH. I went straight out the back patio door, slammed it shut and stood there pounding and screaming "Get out of my house NOW" and the likes. I'm just sure if my neighbors below us happened to be in their garden, they must think an ax murderer came in my house with the way I was carrying on. I probably should call and apologize. But I can never promise that it won't happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment